Intermediate Fusion 360
Prerequisite: Intro to Fusion 360 for 3D printing. If you are completely new to Fusion 360, take that class first.
Already started using Fusion 360 but don't know where to go from here? This class is for you.
Designed as a part 2 to Intro to Fusion 360 for 3D Printing this class assumes you've taken the initial leap into CAD with Fusion, played around a bit, and now want to explore some of the features that make Fusion 360 so powerful.
In this class:
- The focus will be on the sketch design workspace, tools, and features; not the manufacturing process
- There will be an instructor led training with examples of how to navigate the design workspace
- We'll review sketch tools including Dimensioning, Offset, Search, and introduce Parameterization
- Engage in an in-depth discussion and demonstration of sketch constraints such as: coincident, tangent, concentric, midpoint, and more
- Demonstration and explanation of Construction objects and their uses
- Cover other sketch-related topics
- Host a Q&A for other pain-points you might have while using Fusion 360
Take advantage of this FREE class, sign up today!
- This class will be held online via Zoom. After signing up, you will receive a personalized Zoom invite via email.
- The pre-requisite for this class is Intro to Fusion 360 for 3D printing. If you are new to Fusion, start there.
- You must have Fusion 360 installed and running during this class.
- The class requires student participation - you will be asked to answer questions, show your work via web cam/screen share and contribute to the general class discussion.
- This means attending the Zoom session with both a camera and microphone. While we request that you keep yourself muted when not speaking, we believe that the ability to see and interact with participants is crucial to an effective learning session, and the chat may not be monitored.
- While Fusion 360 can be free to many users and is cloud-based, it still requires a hefty download and users to create an Autodesk account/sign up for the appropriate license. To save time during the session, please make sure you have signed up for, downloaded, and installed Fusion 360 prior to the session. Autodesk offers 3 main licensing options, once you sign up for one you will be able to download the program: